HFP Logo

HFP Logo

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Let's do a little test. - Alien Vengance and the YouTube Creator Dump


So, by now some of you may have heard that YouTube is making it more difficult to monetize videos in 2018.  For smaller channels anyway. I spent the better part of November and December getting my channel on track for being ready for the requirements, but we didn't get to close to the subscribers or hours streamed that we needed to keep our "Partner" status.  I have been a verified partner for years and had "Director" status (I think that's what it was) before that.  In short, for  years I've provided original content to the channel even if nobody was noticing and kept my channel in good standing.  That earned me and others like me, zero loyalty.

Blogger provides a way to share videos, but I don't how long, or what my upload limit may be.  I do know that I am thinking of loading the first minute or so as a teaser to YouTube to keep my subscribers there in the loop, but full instructional and review videos will be posted in the ad supported blogs, here, if possible.

Let's start with a test of "Alien Vengeance: The Other Me", the trailer, here.
I'm using this video because it happens to be on the desktop I'm working on at the moment.  It's short, so not a lot of upload time and, the movie it promotes is available for you to view on Amazon Prime.

Go watch "Alien Vengeance: The Other Me" at Amazon, rate it and review and if you like pop back here and leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment