HFP Logo

HFP Logo

Monday, June 25, 2018

Looking for Sci-Fi on YouTube

Hello, gang!

I know some of you who follow this are filmmakers yourselves and I've got a request.  I have a "Sci-Fi Marathon" Playlist on YouTube that has shrunk considerably because of disappearing channels and I'm guessing the inclusion of some videos the original posters never should have put up.

Well, it has come to my attention that the SyFy Channel WILL NOT be marathoning "The Twilight Zone" this year for the 4th of July.  So, I'm thinking we'll share our Sci-Fi Marathon again to give sci-fi fans something to watch.  Right now it's at 37 titles, but some of those are shorts and some are older movies, so just about an hour.  I'd guess we still hit the 24 hour mark pretty easily, but I'd like to flesh it out with some new blood, so if you have Sci-Fi shorts or features on YouTube and want them included in the Playlist, please share the links below and I'll try to get them in there.


Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment